Conditions of Entry: FIG Series
- The FYCA General Regulations as amended where applicable by these Conditions of Entry will apply to all races in the Series. Sailing Instructions for each race are issued by the organising club.
- The FIG Series is open to all yachts whose owners are members of FYCA affiliated clubs. Entry is automatic as soon as a yacht enters a FIG event.
- The FIG Series consists of 7 events for Division 1 and Division 2 as shown in the Fixtures.
- There will be 2 divisions in the Series with handicap split :- Division 1< 975 Division 2>= 975* and will be based on handicaps issued by the FYCA in the current year.
The handicap split may be altered at the discretion of the FYCA Committee.
- Scoring - The Low Point Scoring System - Rule A2 of the Racing Rules of Sailing will apply. Each boat’s Series score will be the sum of her best 4 scores in the Series remaining scores being discarded. 4 races must be completed for the Series to be valid. (Subject to review by the FYCA)
- Race entry forms and fees must be submitted to Host Clubs. A printable entry form can be downloaded here.