This is the new website of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.
Please refer to this site in the first instance.
Please click here :- http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/home.html to access the old website.
- ECSF 2017 (17 September, 2017) - All the results from East Coast Sailing Festival 2017 are now available on the Qualifying Regattas page.
- ECSF 2017 SIs Now Available (31 August, 2017) - ECSF 2017 Sailing Instructions are now available on the Qualifying Regattas Page. The are also available here: ECSF 2017 SI’s.
- URBAN UNION ECSF Festival Muster (28 August, 2017) - The entry form can be downloaded from here.
- Cramond Boat Club Dinghy Regatta (11 August, 2017) - Notice and Sailing Instructions are attached for the Cramond Boat Club dinghy regatta on 19th and 20th August. Please note that there will be a single open handicap class including a cadet class. Entries from visitors will be very welcome. If you intend to take part, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org Notice of Race […]
- Forth and Clyde Canal Update (26 July, 2017) - Information from Scottish Canals The repairs to Lock 9 Cill were completed last Friday, a 48 hour “curing Time” for the concrete means that the canal will open for business on Monday 24th July.
- DBSC Gavin Adamson FIG (26 July, 2017) - DBSC Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy (Sunday 27th August). SIs are now available on the Qualifying Events Page.
- Yacht Championship – Aberdour and FCC (15 July, 2017) - SI, NOR and courses now available for the FCC Regatta. A poster is available. Results for the Aberdour Regatta have been published. All can be found in the Yacht Championship page.
- Burntisland Regatta (3 July, 2017) - The NOR and SI are now available on the Qualifying Regattas page.
- Forth and Clyde Canal Blockage (3 July, 2017) - We have just received this worrying notice from Scottish Canals. If you are planning, or have commenced a transit in July, please make sure to call 0845 6766000 or 07810 794467 to find the current situation. Lock 9 is East of Falkirk, West of the Forth sealock. You can still do Bowling to Auchinstarry, or […]
- DBSC Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy – Postponement (23 June, 2017) - In the light of the forecast and feedback from potential competitors it has been decided to POSTPONE the Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy Race which was due to be sailed from DBSC next Sunday (25 June). The new date currently proposed is Sunday 27 August. Rodger Harvey-Jamieson DBSC Keelboat Racing Rep
- Fisherrow Regatta 2017 (17 June, 2017) - Next weekend is the Fisherrow Yacht Club Regatta, please could you relay our invitation to your members to attend. We would very much welcome visiting yachts and dinghies at our event which is made even more special by this being our Jubilee year; there is a great vibe around the club and we have just opened […]
- Fife Regatta Update (15 June, 2017) - The entry form can be downloaded from the Yacht Championship page.
- Safety Regulations Update (15 June, 2017) - There has been an update to the FIG and Regatta safety regulations. Available on this page.
- Fife Regatta Notices (8 June, 2017) - The Fife Regatta SI and NOR along with course information can be found on the Yacht Championship page. A poster is available here – fife regatta 2017 poster
- FIG Four Inches Results (5 June, 2017) - Results for the Four Inches Race are below and will be added to the FIG table later. Four Inches 2017 Div 2 Four Inches 2017 Div 1 Four Inches 2017 Overall
- FIG Inchkeith and Rankine Results (5 June, 2017) - The results are below and will be inserted in the results table later. Rankine Trophy 2017 Inchkeith Trophy 2017
- Aberdour Boat Club Regatta (29 May, 2017) - The SI is now available on the Yacht Championship page.
- DBSC SI for Gavin Adamson now available (27 May, 2017) - Check the FIG page for details.
- Update on Forth and Clyde Canal (16 May, 2017) - This year, due to an adjustment of the staff rosters, we hope to be able to offer more flexibility providing it doesn’t prevent absolute ‘core’ tasks (e.g. water control or weed management) getting done. Therefore whilst we can only guarantee transit Friday to Monday, we hope to be able to more frequently offer transits on […]
- FIG – Bosuns Locker Results 7th May (16 May, 2017) - Available here and on the FIG page.