Welcome to the website of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.
- Oban Bay Consultation (9 July, 2018) - Colleagues RYA Scotland has been engaged in discussions around the development of a revised harbour authority in Oban Bay. The attached information gives more detail on the current position and comes with a request that you share this information as widely as possible. It is written to suit a post on social media but will […]
- Aberdour Boat Regatta (9 July, 2018) - The Sis are now available on the Division 2 Forth Series page.
- DBSC Four Inches Results Available (9 July, 2018) - Please check the Forth Series pages for the latest results.
- RFYC 150th Anniversary Regatta (22 June, 2018) - Please find the documents for this weekend’s regatta below. RFYC Anniversary Regatta SIs RFYC Anniversary Regatta Feeder Race SIs RFYC Anniversary Regatta SI Appendix A RFYC Anniversary Regatta SI Appendix B Note. The webmaster is abroad and having issues with access. The Forth Series tables will be updated in due course.
- FYCA Events Calendar Updated / Restricted Sail (20 May, 2018) - The latest spreadsheet, Version 5, and the rules for Restricted Sail can be found on the Racing Page.
- SIs released for FCC Regatta and Four Inches (20 May, 2018) - The SI for the DBSC Four Inches Divisions 1 and 2 races have been released. The NOR, SI and Entry Form along with Courses for the FCC Regatta have also been released. These can all be found on the Forth Series 2018 page.
- FYCA Facebook Presence (28 April, 2018) - FYCA has a Facebook page that provides a forum for discussion and notification of events on the Forth. Please feel free to join at FYCA Facebook Page. Problems or questions? Contact Webmaster.
- PEYC Bosun’s Locker SI now available (28 April, 2018) - The Sailing Instructions for the PEYC Bosun’s Locker and Queen Margaret FYCA Forth Series races are now available. Forth Series 2018 Link to FYCA Facebook Event
- Spring Talks at Port Edgar Yacht Club (13 March, 2018) - PEYC would like to invite you to the first of the club’s Spring talks entitled “Autism On The Water”. It will be presented by PEYC member Murray MacDonald who will explain what autism is, and how sailing helps people with autism. Murray is a real character and was even recently mentioned mid ocean in the […]
- Forth Series 2018 (3 March, 2018) - The calendar of events for the new Forth Series 2018, replacing the FIG series of previous years, is now available. Please select from the menu, Racing->Forth Series 2018 or click here. The rules of the Forth Series are available on the Conditions page. A downloadable poster for the series is available here.
- West Highland Yachting Week 2018 (25 February, 2018) - Taking part in West Highland Yachting Week has got to be one of the highlights of any sailor’s career. This year it is from 27th July to 3rd August. The WHYW committee are trying to negotiate with Scottish Canals for a hefty discount for East Coast yachts using the Caledonian Canal to attend the event. […]
- Isle of May Burial Sites (16 February, 2018) - An article has appeared in The Times about research into Isle of May. The article can be found here :- The Times Article – Isle of May
- Twechar and Bonnybridge Lift Bridge F&C Canal disruption (1 February, 2018) - Immediate at 1 Feb2018 Many thanks for the constructive discussion at LCVG in regard to the issues identified with the operation of Twechar and Bonnybridge lift bridges. As discussed, with the technical problems that we have identified, we have no option but to temporarily close these bridges until funding can be identified to facilitate either […]
- Tide Tables for Leith 2018 (10 January, 2018) - The tide tables for Leith are now on the website and can be found on the right hand side of most pages.
- Yacht Championship 2017 Results (13 November, 2017) - The results have been collated and can be viewed here YC 2017 Final. For rules and conditions please refer to the Yacht Championship page.
- FIG Series 2017 Results (13 November, 2017) - The FIG series results have now been collated and can be accessed here – FIG2017. For rules and conditions please refer to the FIG Conditions page.
- Stirling Town Quay Repairs Completed (19 October, 2017) - Repairs to the collapse at Stirling Town Quay have been finished. A 25m bowed wall of gabion baskets topped by concrete blocks and a steel railing fence has been constructed. The wall is rough with stones protruding from the baskets. There are under water obstacles at each end of the new wall visible at lower […]
- ECSF 2017 (17 September, 2017) - All the results from East Coast Sailing Festival 2017 are now available on the Qualifying Regattas page.
- ECSF 2017 SIs Now Available (31 August, 2017) - ECSF 2017 Sailing Instructions are now available on the Qualifying Regattas Page. The are also available here: ECSF 2017 SI’s.
- URBAN UNION ECSF Festival Muster (28 August, 2017) - The entry form can be downloaded from here.