This is the new website of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.
Please refer to this site in the first instance.
Please click here :- http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/home.html to access the old website.
- Forth and Clyde Canal Update (26 July, 2017) - Information from Scottish Canals The repairs to Lock 9 Cill were completed last Friday, a 48 hour “curing Time” for the concrete means that the canal will open for business on Monday 24th July.
- DBSC Gavin Adamson FIG (26 July, 2017) - DBSC Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy (Sunday 27th August). SIs are now available on the Qualifying Events Page.
- Yacht Championship – Aberdour and FCC (15 July, 2017) - SI, NOR and courses now available for the FCC Regatta. A poster is available. Results for the Aberdour Regatta have been published. All can be found in the Yacht Championship page.
- Burntisland Regatta (3 July, 2017) - The NOR and SI are now available on the Qualifying Regattas page.
- Forth and Clyde Canal Blockage (3 July, 2017) - We have just received this worrying notice from Scottish Canals. If you are planning, or have commenced a transit in July, please make sure to call 0845 6766000 or 07810 794467 to find the current situation. Lock 9 is East of Falkirk, West of the Forth sealock. You can still do Bowling to Auchinstarry, or […]
- DBSC Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy – Postponement (23 June, 2017) - In the light of the forecast and feedback from potential competitors it has been decided to POSTPONE the Gavin Adamson Memorial Trophy Race which was due to be sailed from DBSC next Sunday (25 June). The new date currently proposed is Sunday 27 August. Rodger Harvey-Jamieson DBSC Keelboat Racing Rep
- Fisherrow Regatta 2017 (17 June, 2017) - Next weekend is the Fisherrow Yacht Club Regatta, please could you relay our invitation to your members to attend. We would very much welcome visiting yachts and dinghies at our event which is made even more special by this being our Jubilee year; there is a great vibe around the club and we have just opened […]
- Fife Regatta Update (15 June, 2017) - The entry form can be downloaded from the Yacht Championship page.
- Safety Regulations Update (15 June, 2017) - There has been an update to the FIG and Regatta safety regulations. Available on this page.
- Fife Regatta Notices (8 June, 2017) - The Fife Regatta SI and NOR along with course information can be found on the Yacht Championship page. A poster is available here – fife regatta 2017 poster
- FIG Four Inches Results (5 June, 2017) - Results for the Four Inches Race are below and will be added to the FIG table later. Four Inches 2017 Div 2 Four Inches 2017 Div 1 Four Inches 2017 Overall
- FIG Inchkeith and Rankine Results (5 June, 2017) - The results are below and will be inserted in the results table later. Rankine Trophy 2017 Inchkeith Trophy 2017
- Aberdour Boat Club Regatta (29 May, 2017) - The SI is now available on the Yacht Championship page.
- DBSC SI for Gavin Adamson now available (27 May, 2017) - Check the FIG page for details.
- Update on Forth and Clyde Canal (16 May, 2017) - This year, due to an adjustment of the staff rosters, we hope to be able to offer more flexibility providing it doesn’t prevent absolute ‘core’ tasks (e.g. water control or weed management) getting done. Therefore whilst we can only guarantee transit Friday to Monday, we hope to be able to more frequently offer transits on […]
- FIG – Bosuns Locker Results 7th May (16 May, 2017) - Available here and on the FIG page.
- DBSC – SI for Four Inches now available (14 May, 2017) - The SI for the DBSC Four Inches race is available here and on the FIG page.
- HM Coastguard – Time Expired Pyrotechnics (4 May, 2017) - HM Coastguard will receive time expired pyrotechnics from the leisure community only, by arrangement at St Andrews Coastguard Station. HM Coastguard Albany Park East Sands St Andrews KY16 8BP The station will be open from 1000 to 1500 on the following dates: Saturday 13th May Sunday 25th June Saturday 29th July Sunday 3rd September Saturday […]
- Handicap Update Posted (2 May, 2017) - Some changes have been made to the handicap tables. Check here.
- Updated SI for Inchkeith Trophy (2 May, 2017) - An update to the Inchkeith SI has been released and is available on the FIG page.