This is the new website of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.
Please refer to this site in the first instance.
Please click here :- http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/home.html to access the old website.
- Update on Forth and Clyde Canal (16 May, 2017) - This year, due to an adjustment of the staff rosters, we hope to be able to offer more flexibility providing it doesn’t prevent absolute ‘core’ tasks (e.g. water control or weed management) getting done. Therefore whilst we can only guarantee transit Friday to Monday, we hope to be able to more frequently offer transits on […]
- FIG – Bosuns Locker Results 7th May (16 May, 2017) - Available here and on the FIG page.
- DBSC – SI for Four Inches now available (14 May, 2017) - The SI for the DBSC Four Inches race is available here and on the FIG page.
- HM Coastguard – Time Expired Pyrotechnics (4 May, 2017) - HM Coastguard will receive time expired pyrotechnics from the leisure community only, by arrangement at St Andrews Coastguard Station. HM Coastguard Albany Park East Sands St Andrews KY16 8BP The station will be open from 1000 to 1500 on the following dates: Saturday 13th May Sunday 25th June Saturday 29th July Sunday 3rd September Saturday […]
- Handicap Update Posted (2 May, 2017) - Some changes have been made to the handicap tables. Check here.
- Updated SI for Inchkeith Trophy (2 May, 2017) - An update to the Inchkeith SI has been released and is available on the FIG page.
- Read this to access the old Web Site (29 April, 2017) - The old web site is still around and unchanged and up to date. It can be found here – http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/ Or press the “Old Website” menu item above. Not all information has been transferred yet.
- FORTH PORTS LEISURE SAILORS AND SMALL HARBOURS MEETING 24 MARCH 2017 (12 April, 2017) - Here is my summary report of this meeting. The RNLI contribution is especially important for Forth sailors. 1. There is a huge variety of vessel movements on the Forth and Tay, 2,535 on the Forth in 2016, 5,000 associated with the new Forth Replacement Crossing and 231 on the Tay. There is a lot of […]
- FIG Qualifying Events Updated (11 April, 2017) - Dates and Events have been updated in the FIG table.
- New Blog for up to date news (11 April, 2017) - Starting today, a new blog is published for up to date news from selected FYCA officials.