This is the new website of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.
Please refer to this site in the first instance.
Please click here :- http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/home.html to access the old website.
- Fisherrow Regatta 2017 (17 June, 2017) - Next weekend is the Fisherrow Yacht Club Regatta, please could you relay our invitation to your members to attend. We would very much welcome visiting yachts and dinghies at our event which is made even more special by this being our Jubilee year; there is a great vibe around the club and we have just opened […]
- Fife Regatta Update (15 June, 2017) - The entry form can be downloaded from the Yacht Championship page.
- Safety Regulations Update (15 June, 2017) - There has been an update to the FIG and Regatta safety regulations. Available on this page.
- Fife Regatta Notices (8 June, 2017) - The Fife Regatta SI and NOR along with course information can be found on the Yacht Championship page. A poster is available here – fife regatta 2017 poster
- FIG Four Inches Results (5 June, 2017) - Results for the Four Inches Race are below and will be added to the FIG table later. Four Inches 2017 Div 2 Four Inches 2017 Div 1 Four Inches 2017 Overall
- FIG Inchkeith and Rankine Results (5 June, 2017) - The results are below and will be inserted in the results table later. Rankine Trophy 2017 Inchkeith Trophy 2017
- Aberdour Boat Club Regatta (29 May, 2017) - The SI is now available on the Yacht Championship page.
- DBSC SI for Gavin Adamson now available (27 May, 2017) - Check the FIG page for details.
- Update on Forth and Clyde Canal (16 May, 2017) - This year, due to an adjustment of the staff rosters, we hope to be able to offer more flexibility providing it doesn’t prevent absolute ‘core’ tasks (e.g. water control or weed management) getting done. Therefore whilst we can only guarantee transit Friday to Monday, we hope to be able to more frequently offer transits on […]
- FIG – Bosuns Locker Results 7th May (16 May, 2017) - Available here and on the FIG page.
- DBSC – SI for Four Inches now available (14 May, 2017) - The SI for the DBSC Four Inches race is available here and on the FIG page.
- HM Coastguard – Time Expired Pyrotechnics (4 May, 2017) - HM Coastguard will receive time expired pyrotechnics from the leisure community only, by arrangement at St Andrews Coastguard Station. HM Coastguard Albany Park East Sands St Andrews KY16 8BP The station will be open from 1000 to 1500 on the following dates: Saturday 13th May Sunday 25th June Saturday 29th July Sunday 3rd September Saturday […]
- Handicap Update Posted (2 May, 2017) - Some changes have been made to the handicap tables. Check here.
- Updated SI for Inchkeith Trophy (2 May, 2017) - An update to the Inchkeith SI has been released and is available on the FIG page.
- Read this to access the old Web Site (29 April, 2017) - The old web site is still around and unchanged and up to date. It can be found here – http://fyca.org.uk/_ArchiveOfFYCA/ Or press the “Old Website” menu item above. Not all information has been transferred yet.
- FORTH PORTS LEISURE SAILORS AND SMALL HARBOURS MEETING 24 MARCH 2017 (12 April, 2017) - Here is my summary report of this meeting. The RNLI contribution is especially important for Forth sailors. 1. There is a huge variety of vessel movements on the Forth and Tay, 2,535 on the Forth in 2016, 5,000 associated with the new Forth Replacement Crossing and 231 on the Tay. There is a lot of […]
- FIG Qualifying Events Updated (11 April, 2017) - Dates and Events have been updated in the FIG table.
- New Blog for up to date news (11 April, 2017) - Starting today, a new blog is published for up to date news from selected FYCA officials.